Saturday 18 January 2014

Playing with Intuitive Art Backgrounds

There is something to be said having on hand a whole series of unfinished pieces, or in my case, class samples for my Intuitive Art workshop series...

In my last post I talked about the sheer fun of  making paper dolls for Carla Sonheim's 2014 Year of the Fairy Tale online class which begins January 20.

If that wasn't fun enough... being able to put re-positionable tape on the back of the paper dolls and place them on different backgrounds was engrossing and truly magical. Here's what just a few of the pieces turned out like when my mt forgotten fairy found herself in a myriad of places:

Background: Intuitive Art - Tissue Paper

 
Background: Intuitive Art - Tissue Paper & Collage


Background: Intuitive Art - Cornflower Paper 
(misread instructions - another story...)


 Background: Intuitive Art - Watercolour and Distessed Silk Fabric 



Background: Intuitive Art - Mixed Media

 
Background: Intuitive Art - Watercolour


Background: Intuitive Art - Plastic Wrap


So which one do you prefer so far... Leave me a comment... I'd love to know... Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the mixed-media background, with the bare trees intertwined. It's all so beautiful.